Facular

So, I've decided that writing about my life as a University student is boring. It's not really anything anyone wants to read anyway, even if they were interested in reading my blog. And there've been two or three days of classes since my last post, and nothing of note has happened in any of them. My life is lame, so deal with it.
I'm not sure what I should change my topic to. Music, the life on a Moderator on an Oekaki board, Or random made up words of the day. I'm leaning more in favor of the last one.
For example.
The title of this post; FACULAR. Say: FACE-you-lurr.
Noun. An alternative, more 'gangsta' word for face.

I think it would be amusing and worthwhile to chronicle my random made up words. Yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while

 It's been 10 years since I last posted anything on this blog. That's kinda crazy. Well, I've been thinking recently about bring...