Starting it Fresh

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. What will you do with it?
Today is actually the first day of classes for the year. So i went to class.
I tried to go to two classes, but it turns out the second class i tried to get to starts on Tuesday, rather than Thursday, so it's no wonder i stood around for 20 minutes and no one showed up.
I helped freshmen find their classes though, which makes me feel good and (_insert word that i can't remember at this point here_).
But anyway, the whole year is coming up on me. It's exciting but also a little nervous-making. I don't fully know what to expect from this year. I've never known what to expect in the past either, but in the past, I didn't mind so much because I didn't need to expect anything.
(The word i forgot up there is "Accomplished". I remembered and now i feel even more accomplished.)
So far, however, things are looking pretty good. My Literary Uses of Mythology class looks like it will be bearable, if not fun. And of course i'm excited about Painting and Drawing. My second step towards my Major.
The only one i'm not super excited about for this term is Art History (intro to, part II). If part I was any indication, i'm probably going to just barely manage to pass (all those memorizings of dates and names are a little much for me), but I'm sure I will indeed pass. I'll just have to do my darndest.
I've got myself a boyfriend now as well, so we'll see how that goes this year. I've not exactly had a boyfriend during Post-Secondary, as of yet (excluding the two or three months I spent clinging onto my first relationship, in first year), so who knows what interesting and dramatic twists this will bring. You and I both know, there is only one way to find out.
But it's technically the weekend for me, now, so I'm going to sit back and relax, and do nothing of any real note.
Good evening, Netherweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while

 It's been 10 years since I last posted anything on this blog. That's kinda crazy. Well, I've been thinking recently about bring...